Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Assitive Technology Dollar Store Activity

I loved this assignment! It was so much fun hunting for items and thinking of all the possible ways to use the items as low tech assistive technology.  I'm sure we looked a little strange walking around the store with our cell phones snapping pictures but it was well worth it.  After the activity I went into another store and could not turn off the thinking process.  So awesome, I can't wait to see what ideas everyone else came up with.  This activity shows that with a little creativity we can design tools to help all of our students succeed!  I am going to suggest that we do this activity as a staff at our school.  This will open up all of our eyes to the possibilities.

Click on the picture below to see all of the pictures I took during our hunt!


No comments:

Post a Comment